Each year Bridge House / Grace House hosts three dinners. These three events provide a traditional holiday meal, toiletries, clothing from the Bridge House / Grace House Thrift Stores, and fellowship to the homeless and indigent population of the Greater New Orleans Area. The dinners also help to raise awareness—within the homeless and indigent population—of the substance abuse treatment services provided by Bridge House / Grace House.
Upcoming Bridge House / Grace House dinners for those in need include:
- Christmas in July, Sunday, July 26, 2015 from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at 1160 Camp Street in New Orleans
- Thanksgiving, Sunday, November 22, 2015 from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at 1160 Camp Street in New Orleans
- Christmas, Sunday, December 20, 2015 from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at 1160 Camp Street in New Orleans
Please see below for ways that you can help make these meals a success:
- Volunteer at the Event: We have a maximum of 75 volunteer spots for each event. The volunteer spots fill up quickly, so please register in advance to ensure your participation. Volunteers participate from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Contact Joe Pitman at email@example.com or 504-821-7288.
- Donate Food, Disposable Food Service Items, Toiletries, or Clothing: Please contact Joe Pitman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-821-7288 to learn more about the items needed to make this event a success.
- Make a Cash Donation: Your donation will help underwrite our dinners for those in need as well as our substance abuse treatment program, which is provided to more than 700 homeless, indigent, uninsured, or unemployed men and women per year.